Designed to meet your lifestyle, Text Message Banking makes it simple to access account balances and transactions, right on your cell phone.
Part of Calumet Bank’s SmartSuite of Online Banking Services, Text Message Banking is a safe, secure service that is easy to use. It’s secure, it’s free, and it’s as easy as riding a bike.
Text Message Banking is safe. Text messages from Calumet Bank are only sent to cellphones you personally verify and authenticate. You can rest easy knowing we never send confidential information such as user ID’s, passwords, or complete account numbers via Text Message.
Text Message Banking is a free* service offered to meet today’s on-the-go lifestyle. You must have a cell phone that is capable of receiving text (SMS) messages to enable Text Message Banking. Complimentary to all Calumet customers, we suggest you check with your carrier to determine if standard text messaging fees may apply.
If you’re able to send and receive text (SMS) messages on your phone, you’re able to use our Text Messaging Banking. Just text a short command to 454545, and you will quickly receive the information you need.
Text Message Banking is the fastest way, anytime, anywhere, to receive your account balances, last 5 transactions and to transfer funds. Text message requests are typically processed in just a few seconds**.
To get account information quickly and easily, simply send a command to 454545. Here are some of the requests you can make with Text Message Banking:
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Saving account balances
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- TRANS = Transfer funds to primary account
4 Steps to Activate your Phone.
- Log into our secure Online Banking site and find the ‘Mobile banking & Alerts’. Click the ‘Activate’ link.
- Enter your cellphone number, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click ‘Next’ when ready.
- You will receive an activation code (via text message) to your cellphone. In Online Banking, enter this activation code and click ‘Next.’
- Select your primary account, transfer accounts, and click ‘Finish.’ You are now ready to start using the service!
Questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
*Standard carrier rates and fees apply.
**Cellular carrier service and network traffic may affect processing speed.